Thursday, August 26, 2004

Hey Everyone:
As I said in my last post the next district board meeting will take place online September 9, 2004 at 9 PM. The way things will work is we will be using an AIM Chatroom. If you wish to view the board meeting you can im me to send you an invite. If you do not have AIM go to www.aol.com and download it. It is free. The screen name I will be using for the night is LCALL80. If any member wishes to come they are welcome to unless we enter executive session.

The T.I.O.G.A Fall Training Conference Registration Packet has been uploaded to the file section of the LaMissTenn yahoogroup. Check it out. Registration is due on September 17 all registration after that will incur a $5 late fee. I have also mailed hard copies to the presidents so you should be receiving them shortly.

Clubs should post upcoming events in the comment section and I will post them on the mainpage. For example the Gulf Coast division will be participating in the Kids Kicking Cancer Fishing Rodeo Awards Ceremony September 12 from 11 AM - 3 PM at Delta Playground. At the event they will be interacting with the kids with cancer playing games, painting faces, etc. On September 11 LSU will be participating in the 8A/8B Key Club Rally. Here we will be leading a forum on College Prep/K-Family.

That's all.
Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home