Thursday, August 05, 2004

So I'm running really behind...I missed an entire week. I apologize, but in my defense I was waiting on some information before I posted. Anyway, I have announced over the reflector but here is it again, our new trustee for the next year will be Matt Brent. Matt is from the Capital District and this is his second term as an International Trustee. I know some people were wondering so here are the rest of the trustee assignments:
International Vice President: Ellen Stallcup - Rocky Mountain and Kentucky-Tennessee
Trustees:
Matt Brent - Louisiana-Mississippi-West Tennessee, California-Nevada-Hawaii, and Georgia
Andrea Cuda - Texas-Oklahoma, Wisconsin-Upper Michigan, Kansas, and Florida
Katherine Etheredge - Indiana, Ohio, and New England
Christine Evans - West Virginia, Alabama, and Pennsylvania
Stacey Feasel - Nebraska-Iowa, Capital, and New York
Justin Garrow - Carolinas, Montana, and Missouri-Arkansas
Ali Grotkowski - Utah-Idaho and Western Canada
Wess Robotham - Michigan, Southwest, and Minnesota-Dakotas
Armando Velazquez - Illinois-Eastern Iowa, Pacific Northwest, Eastern Canada and the Caribbean, and New Jersey

In other news MONTHLY REPORTS ARE DUE TODAY I hope that you will get them because as I have said every month it is quite imperative that we get these.

Kiwanis Convention is this weekend. Laurie and I will be attending as the representative for Circle K. We are both very excited about the weekend. Immediately after convention on Sunday I will be leaving to work my week in Orlando at Disney. If anyone needs me, my phone will be on and I will be checking my email.

I want to thank everyone who came to Summer Rally. I am pretty sure everyone had a good time and are now looking forward to Fall Trainer (OCTOBER 1-3 in Mandeville, LA at Fontainebleau State Park).

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I might have missed something, but how is Ali Grotkowski a trustee to her own District? Can someone fill me in on this one?

August 5, 2004 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I've been told that she has those two districts as well as being in charge of International expansion. Her governor and her have a good relationship so I guess they figured it would work.

August 6, 2004 at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home