Friday, June 18, 2004

I'm late...I send my deepest apologies for 12 hours of lateness with this post. So what is going on in the district you might ask? Well Summer Rally 2004 Registration forms have been uploaded to the Files Section of the Lamisstenn, lmtpresidents, and lmtcabinet yahoogroups and I am also about to email it out to the lamisstenn yahoogroup. Please try to attend it is going to be a lot of fun and trust me you dont want to miss out. International Convention goody packets have been ordered. Please send your checks to me. It is imperative that you get me the money ASAP. Articles for the District Bulletin were due Wednesday, but Courtney is still accepting articles. Send them ASAP to cetay@aol.com. I leave next Thursday for St. Louis I will be checking my email regularly while I am there or you can call me. Well I guess that is it for today. Please let me know if you need anything.
Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home