Thursday, September 01, 2005

Possible Help

Hi all,

I received this touching email today:

Jenny,

Constant prayers are flowing for those millions affected by Katrina, but on a practical way most also need the basics, so here is my little offer: If any of your friends, like those mentioned on your e-mail, are willing to travel to Lake Worth, Florida, I have room in my house for up to three for as long as they are in need. I will provide housing, food, public schooling for minors, and all basic necessities. They can stay with me at my home as long as necessary without any cost or obligation. Young or old, black or white, male or female, Christian or not, this offer is open to any as long as they come with your personal recommendation. For obvious reasons I don't want a complete estranger in my house unless recommended by Kiwanis, a church or a friend.

May God bless and show compassion for all who are presently suffering because of this tragedy.
John L. Jaquet, past Club President
8563 El Paso Drive, Lake Worth, Fl 33467
Phone: work 561-394-8563
cell 561-543-1114


If anyone needs a place to stay and would like to take advantage of this offer, please email or call Mr. Jaquet or I, or reply to this post.

God Bless you all, and I hope you are doing well,
Jenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home