Friday, April 04, 2003

Hey LaMissTenn!! Greetings from Indianapolis! I didn't think I had internet access here... but fortunately, thanks to one of my great roomates, I do!! So, my time here is very limited, it is already 2am Indy time and we have to get up at 6 (what else is new). Tomorrow we'll be taking our pictures for the International website & the magazine, so I'm excited about that. We'll also be touring the CKI Office (it is right next door to the hotel) and that will be really cool. All the fears I had about this weekend, are gone. CKI is going all out to make sure we have everything we need. Binders, pens, name badges, food are all provided for us - and they even have a room rented for us 24/7 stocked with board games, movies, and food. All the governors here are super cool, we have had SO much fun together -there's not one I don't like, and we all get along great. BTW, my roomates, the Governors of KT, Minnesota-Dakota, and Indiana give a great big shout out to LMT, along with the gov of EC&C!

I'm learning SO much about what other districts do differently than us (a lot) and things that we can do to make this year better. I can't wait to come home to LMT and share with you all everything that I've learned.

Until then,

Rebecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home