Monday, October 06, 2003

Hi Everyone!

It's amazing to me how in sync our District is... by that- I mean, it's incredible to me that virtually everyone who sent me a MRF sent it at the EXACT same time. So-- for the 6 or 7 that came in at the same time, I'm sure there are at least 6 or 7 more that couldn't. If you tried to send it to me and my account was over quota (Alison's too), please re-send them. We'll be contacting all of you that we didn't get MRFs from, so if you're unsure whether we received it or not you'll be hearing from us soon :)

We are now in October, and October is Key 2 College Month. We really need to be targeting Key Clubbers this month (now is when they are trying to make their decisions for what college to attend next year, if Seniors) and giving them help by answering questions about school, college life, and Circle K. For more information or help with how to run a K2C program in your area, contact District K-Family (SOAP) chair, Brandy Bowen (queenb323@mailcity.com).

Also, I know many of you do Zoo Boo or Boo @ The Zoo, etc.. but keep in mind also that UNICEF has Trick or Treat for UNICEF (as well as Trick or Treat for IDD), and the Kiwanis Family has made a pledge to continue to raise funds this year for IDD. For more information about IDD (Iodine Deficiency Disorder) contact District Service Chair, Lauren Call, at lcall@uno.edu

That is all.. Have a good Week, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home