Friday, April 04, 2003

HEY YOU GUYS! GUESS WHAT??? I am writing this to you from 3636 Woodview Trace, that's right -- the Kiwanis International Office!!! It's everything I thought it would be and more - it's just really weird actually meeting the people I've been talking to on the phone for years. It's a lot smaller than I thought it would be, but there are AWESOME things here, like the first Kiwanis plaque ever made, a computer containing the names of everyone who's ever gotten a Hixon, a Past President's Board Room, and tons of other cool stuff. I'm taking lots of pictures for you all. Thanks for the comment Bobby, we're checking out "I never" later (as well as this place called Steak N Shake.. more on that later). But, gotta go get my magazine/website picture taken & other stuff... talk to you all later.

-Rebecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home