Friday, October 10, 2003

Greetings, LaMissTenn!

Sorry that you have not heard from me in a while, but things have been quite busy between monthly reports, Tioga prep, and getting the district directory together. I would like to give a special shout out to all the clubs who were so prompt on getting their information to me. Thanks a ton to those who did not wait until the very last minute, for those that did (and you know who you are) thanks for getting back to me nonetheless! :)

I'd like to congratulate the following club members of the month for September, as reported by your club boards. They are as follows:
ULL - Brittany Guillory
LSU - Chassidy DuPont
UNO - Dan Parker
La Tech - Missy Brennan
NSU - Latonya Coleman
Louisiana College - Jessica George


Thanks to all of you for your hard work and congratulations!

The following active clubs are missing MRF's for September:
Loyola University
University of Tennessee at Martin
University of Memphis

Please get those in asap so we can record the wonderful things you are doing for our district!

That is all I have to report today, I hope you all have a good weekend and remember, only one more week before TIOGA 2003....have you got your TOGA yet?? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home