Monday, January 05, 2004

Hey Everyone!

Hope your holidays went well.... I hope that you all enjoyed the break from school, books, schoolbooks.. and really got a breather & refreshed. I also hope you did service, and made someone's Christmas very nice!

I myself have been sick the past week (allergic reaction to a medication), so I haven't gotten to spread as much holiday cheer.. but I did enjoy buying presents for needy children, and communicating with my Best Buddy E-Buddies through e-mail. (www.bestbuddies.com) Remember, the holidays are still the season for spreading cheer and happiness to families, so continue to do that- until February when we begin to focus on Teenagers!

Applications for Sec/Treas were delayed, sorry about that... everything gets screwed up over the holidays when it's tough to get a hold of everyone. Information on that will be coming soon, as soon as our Spring schedule is finalized. Oh- and Do NOT forget to apply for the FREE MONEY. I've sent out several scholarship apps via snail mail, but club Presidents and LTGs have them as well. Make SURE you apply! One deadline was today, but continue to send them in!

In the latest bulletin (which looked beautiful), there was a sweet offer by me-- whoever asks three questions, or gives three comments about Circle K, I will have a prize for you! Why? Because this is the time of year when we appreciate feedback as to how the year is going.. and seek to improve things to end the year on a great note. You can ask or comment by e-mailing, calling, or even using the form submitter on the LMT District Website.

Have a holly jolly holidays, brace yourself for the return to school.. get that Service in there, and take care. I hope you are all safe-- I love you all, and I look forward to seeing many of you at our Divisional Rallies, school projects, and District Convention!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home