Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Well guys- this is it... my last post! The new board is taking over the blog! It's sad writing the last post--- I've shared so much with you guys throughout the year, and have always enjoyed having such a quick & easy way to let everyone know what I (and the district) was up to.

This blog was viewed over 6,000 times since April 1 of last year- and I'd like to thank you so much for that. This was an idea to improve communication, and hopefully it did just that! It was a new idea, and you guys made it work. Hopefully the next board will be able to improve that even further as they begin to edit/update this thing!


Lauren & Laurie- I look forward to reading about your future happenings in LaMissTenn! Good Luck!

-Rebecca
Immediate Past Governor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home