Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Updates, UPdates, UPDATES...

First of all I want to THANK and CONGRADULATE all the clubs who have submitted their MRF's. On them I discovered that several have been doing quite a bit of service, and I hope all the hard work continues.


Onto DCON News...

As you have probably heard by now, our Trustee Doug Smith, is going to be at DCON. He is excited to be visiting Tennesse this time, and I hope many come out so that we can give him a big warm reception.

Now as a important reminder: Registration, Hotel Money, and many of the awards are due tomorrow Feb. 11th.
PLEASE get these in!!!If you need extenions, questions, and/or comments e-mail me at lmt_sec_treas@yahho.com

As for the caucus rooms, they will be decorated as the following. Please contact the name provided if you have some decorations already, this will be helpful. :)

Delta Central & Natchez Trace (Chassidy)- "Let Me Be Your Teddy Bear" yes teddybear decorations
Bayou South (Chassidy)- "G.I. Blues" military decorating
Piney Hills (Tasha)- "Jail House Rock" turn it into a prison
Gulf Coast (Bich)- "Blue Hawaii"/"Hound Dog" Hawaii, need I say more


Now the best part of my job...

Members Of The Month
UNO Stephen Kovacs
UL Ciji August and Whitney Bass
NSU Donald McLavy
Tech Victoria Picou
LSU Ralph Johnson

Keep Up The Good Work!!! :)
And keep checking, updates will be posted.
-Chassidy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home