Thursday, January 08, 2004

Oh, also, I forgot to mention--

Today I had the pleasure of attending a Ponchatoula Kiwanis meeting (home club to our very own District Administrator Mark Mobley)... along with Lauren Call, Ralph Johnson, and LTG Bich Nguyen. There were Kiwanians and Ponchatoula Key Clubbers, and we had some really good country cooking and some fun times. Thanks!

Also, last night I met with Amanda Newfield, an LMT alumni who is looking into criteria on awards- to make sure the process at District Convention is easier, the awards are more specific, objective, and fair. I also met with Ted Newfield, who is helping to coordinate AV/lights/sound/etc for our District Convention in March. Also, I spoke with Angela, our District Convention Chair- we really have some GREAT things planned for you in Memphis... I CANNOT wait! I will share most of the details with you in another post- so you have something to look forward to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home