Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Hurricane Ivan

Dear LaMissTenn:

Due to Hurricane Ivan the District Board has decided to extend the deadline for T.I.O.G.A. Registration. The new deadline will be September 24...all registration must be postmarked by this date. I do, however, have to have all T-shirt size by Monday morning. This includes for Kiwanians and Alumni that are attending as well. You can email me your size at lmt_governor@yahoo.com. Club Presidents please get me those shirts size ASAP. Even if you have to guesstimate sizes.

Everyone stay safe!